The website is the property of SDAA
Company name: SDAAAddress: 30, rue Rabelais - 57200 SARREGUEMINES - France
SASU with a stated capital of 172,800 euros
Register of companies: Sarreguemines 307 349 985
Intra-community VAT idification number: FR 74 307 349 985
Phone numer: +33 (0)387982237
Email address: email@example.com
The publication director is SDAA managing director who is responsible for the site's editorial content.
2Vcréation is responsible for the site's technical aspects.
Property and copyright
All the components of this site, including the corporate name, logo, content, drawings, photos, animations, downloadable documents and any other documents are the exclusive property of SDAA. Therefore any partial or total representation or reproduction, any modification, or any commercial use and any transfer or data to another site on any mediem whatsoever is prohibited without the express written permission of the publication director.
Personal Data entered into the different forms of our website are collected in computerized files by the IT representative: SDAA, 30 rue Rabelais, 57200 SARREGUEMINES, 30734998500043.
At SDAA we value the trust placed in us by our clients and other third parties when entering their personal data. Data security being one of our first priorities, we would like to expose as clearly as possible the purpose of processing personal data.
How we collect Data
As part of our relationship, you are likely to communicate to us your Personal Data by different means and especially when using our website during your browsing, your purchases, the fill out of forms during a creation of customer account, subscription to a newsletter, participation in a contest, participation in ARBRE MAGIQUE & ME, sharing information on our social networks, making contact for after-sales services, applying for a job or when you enter in contact with SDAA by any other means to transmit Personal Data to us.
- Your User name / Password: they are saved in our database and hosted by a third party: the password is encrypted.
- Your Last name / First name / Mailing address: this information is used when processing your inquiry, shipping your order or confirming your participation in a contest.
- Your Date of birth: your age is a useful information for some activities on the website as when you participate in a contest; it may be useful to verify your majority.
- Your Email address: you may receive an email from us when you place an order on our site; you may also receive emails related to marketing activities in the case you have required to figure on our mailing list.
- Your Phone number: we may reach you by phone on the number you have communicated when placing an order or participating in a contest. We do not run any other marketing activities by phone.
- Your IP address: when you visit our website, we automatically get your IP address.
- Your Correspondence and attachments: when you contact us for any request, we archive our correspondence in order to meet your requests.
- Your Comments / Opinions: when you share your comments on our social networks or when you send in any other way information.
Purpose of personal data processing
SDAA may wish to collect and record information, which constitutes personal data to carry out the following treatments:
- Response to a contact request
- Registration and processing for an account and user/customer profile
- Order processing
- Delivery management, order follow-up and after-sale services
- Processing of the participation to "ARBRE MAGIQUE & ME"
- Fight against fraud when ordering
- Customer loyalty
- Customer follow-up, after-sales service
- Participation in contests
- Commercial prospection, commercial offers sent by email
- Measurement of website visits and audience analysis
- Organisation of contests and advertising
- Share of information with business partners: we have to cooperate with business partners in order to offer our products and services on our site. We chose our partners with the utmost care to establish a relationship of trust in the processing of your data. We do not communicate personal data for advertising purposes.
Some information is required to access specific features of the website. May you refuse, you may not have access to certain services, features or sections of the website.
Personal information may also be transmitted to SDAA when you contact us by any other means as per the details provided on the site (by phone, by mail, by email) or when you participate in a contest organized by SDAA.
Commercial prospecting operations are based on the consent of the data subject to the processing of his data. The person concerned has the right of withdraw his consent (see “Protection of your personal data and exercise of the right of access.”)
Personal information will be kept for as long as necessary for the fulfillment of the purpose in question, unless you exercise one of the rights that are recognized by the law. However, a longer retention period is permitted or imposed under a legal or regulatory obligation.
Transmission of personal data
Access to your personal data is limited to the company SDAA, which is bound by an obligation of non-disclosure.
However, the collected data may possibly be communicated to subcontractors in charge of the execution of the tasks necessary for the proper functioning of the website and its services, without you need to give your authorization. Subcontractors have only limited access to your data and have a contractual obligation to use them in accordance with the provisions of the applicable legislation on the protection of personal data.
Data are shared with subcontractors on behalf of and according to the instructions of SDAA:
- Secured payment on websites
- Shipping of your oders
- IT services
- Bailiffs, in the context of contests or other third parties related to the organization of the contest
- Accounting services for orders
Except the cases expressed above, we will not sell, rent, assign or give access to third parties to your data without your prior consent, unless we are compelled to do so (legal obligation, fight against fraud or abuse, exercise of the rights of the defense, etc.)
Some of the recipients of your data may be located outside the European Union. SDAA ensures that the country of the recipient(s) offers an adequate level of protection by decision of the European Commission, to ensure a sufficient level of protection of your information.
Protection of your personal data and exercise of the right of access
SDAA takes all necessary precautions to preserve the security and confidentiality of the data and in particular to prevent them from being distorted, damaged, or that unauthorized third parties have access to it. Subcontractors also undertake to respect the security and confidentiality of the data.
According to the Data Protection Act of January, 6th 1978 and the European Regulation (GDPR) 2016/679 of April, 27th 2016 (applicable on May, 25th 2018), you benefit from a right of access, rectification, portability, erasing of your data, limitation of treatment and opposition to the processing of your data for legitimate reasons.
These rights may be exercised by SDAA : firstname.lastname@example.org
For security reasons and to avoid fraudulent demands, this request must be accompanied by a proof of identity.
If you do not wish to receive our news and marketing solicitations, or those of our partners, you can indicate it by clicking on the unsubscribe link provided in each email, or contacting SDAA : email@example.com
When browsing our website, cookies may be stored on your computer, mobile or tablet. These are small files containing information related to your browsing on our site.
Some cookies issued by our website improve your browsing experience: connection to private areas, form values, ... They are essential to the proper functioning of the website and contain anonymous information.
Other cookies are dropped by some features of this site that use services of third-party sites : statistics (via Google Analytics), sharing buttons to social networks, shared videos, ... These cookies are only stored if you give your consent: at any time you can allow or block the services, by clicking below:
You can also desactivate the cookies by setting up your browser.
Blocking some cookies may affect the browsing on our site.
More information available on the website of the CNIL.